Monday, July 19, 2010

Why My Butt Is Huge.

Lately I've been going through my recipes and trying to consolidate them all to one place. I have a lot of printed recipes from Food Network and I was keeping those in a binder while some of my family recipes were on index cards in a recipe box. Well, to save time from searching in two places when looking for a recipe I decided to put them all on 8x11 pieces of paper and put them in the binder.

This has been great for organizing my recipes and making them easier to find but made me want to go on a baking spree. I've found all these great recipes that I haven't made in years and remembering how yummy they are makes my mouth water. I've also found that there is a disproportionate amount of dessert recipes to meal recipes. Hmmmm, maybe that's why I'm fat?

No comments: