Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Tomorrow morning the kids and I leave for Colorado to spend two weeks with my bestie and my last 2 weeks with Susie Woozy. J and D are taking Susie for us so we don't have to subject her to a horrendous 16 hour plane ride and 3 years of apartment living. I'm going to miss her like crazy but at least I know she's going to be staying with people that love her just as much as we do.

It looks like there are going to be some bumps on the road to Germany, we had a major obstacle pop up today but I know that Luis will sort it all out and we will be back on track. Keep your fingers crossed for us and I'll be back in 2 weeks.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

hope you enjoyed your trip to colorado

Unknown said...

I feel very happy to visit your post.Thank you for your nice post.



survival

gmontalvo13 said...

have a great trip!

you are doing the houston half too? how wonderful! good luck to you too!